FIT FASHION FREAK
- Pierwsza wskazówka potrzebna do przemiany to wprowadzenie zdrowego nawyku.
- Gdy zmiana stanie się częścią Waszego życia i stanie się nawykiem (ok 2 tyg) możemy wprowadzić następną małą zmianę.
- Wprowadzajcie zmiany powoli i nie wszystkie na raz.
- Nie załamujcie się, gdy o czymś zapomnicie. Podejdźcie do zmian pozytywnie i z otwartym sercem.
3. Zielone koktaile przynajmniej 3-4 razy w tygodniu
4. Zezygnacja z mięsa (nie dla wszystkich)
6. Naturalny sok z żurawin – bez konserwantów bez cukru na wieczór (działa moczopędnie)
FIT FASHION FREAK
I am a professional dancer and fashion designer. Since I was a child I have been practicing sport and since 4 years I have my own Shabatin fashion brand.
For a long time, I was thinking of an idea …. until finally i created my own project connecting my passions – fashion, healthy and clean food and sport.
I decided to make changes in my blog, set up a new Facebook account and mildly modify my Instagram and also set up a channel on YouTube.
(Still under construction :))
Everything is created to be able to show you my world and to inspire you for fashionable and healthy living.
FASHIONABLE HEALTH is my password I would like you to remember. This is a password with which I identify 100%. Because I was wondering if being fashionable was only for the outer sphere… clothes, jewelery, shoes? Can you connect the fashion world with a healthy lifestyle? What does this really mean to me – FASHION?
It turned out that for me one without the other does not work. Beautifully and fashionably dressed woman or man will not make a good impression when the eyes lack glare, when the skin is gray and the hair is weak. Without taking care of our health and our interior we will never shine.
I am interested in a holistic approach to the subject and show you how coherent these two things are. Dress is the final thing, the cushion such a cherry on the cake, but real beauty flows from the inside.
I would like to create a place where I can talk about health and sport in a tasty and fashionable way, and you will be motivated and willing to do the change with me!
LET’S TO IT TOGETHER!
- The first tip to change is to introduce a healthy habit.
- When a change becomes part of your life and becomes a habit (about 2 weeks) we can make another small change.
- Make changes slowly and not all at once.
- Do not worry when you forget something. Come to change positively and with open heart.
Here are my favorites, thanks to which I seem to look younger today than 10 years ago 🙂
1. Warm water with lemon after waking up on an empty stomach
2. After a warm, cold shower to the area exposed to cellulite (I still fight with it)
3. Green cocktails at least 3-4 times a week
4. Stopping eating meat (not for everyone)
6. Natural cranberry juice – (no preservatives, no sugar) in the evening – it works diuretic
7. Stopping eating cow’s dairy
I am waiting for your feedback and if you have questions about my favorite habits and want to introduce them into your life, write to me!
I hope you will fall in love with my new FREAK project!